Media and Information Languages (Laboratory)



Media and Information Literacy (0011)



Politician Scenario

A local government official was charged of graft and corruption and was suspended from his office. The government official announced that the charges were all fabricated and that he will not step down from his office. A large group of supporters are present to protest. They barricaded the building where the official has once taken office. A struggle seems to start breaking out between the protesters and the police.


The table was made by the author of the blogspot, Judith Abunales



If you will be a reporter, are you going to use the conventional way of how the each media will broadcast the given scenario?

If I will be a reporter, I will use the conventional way of how each medium will broadcast the given scenario because it will  be the appropriate thing to do and it is what the audience are used to. If I will change it, the audience might probably be confused and will no longer understand and subscribe to that particular medium.


What will you do to not make your report boring? Elaborate your answer.

For my report not to be boring, I will make it concise and clear without the use of additional words that are not actually needed for the report. I will also use 'sensory' words to describe the report which as a result will awaken those who will read, hear and see it. The use of unique organization and presentation of information can also be done so that the audience won't feel bored of only having texts in that particular report.


Would you exaggerate some elements in your report to make it interesting? Why?

To make my report more interesting, I will exaggerate the font, color or style of the presentation however I will not exaggerate the critical points or the main idea of the topic I am reporting. In the end, I must present them in an interesting manner but I am in no way altering or changing the facts that I must present as a reporter. 




Video on Latest Trends: Digital Twin

A digital twin is a virtual model of a process, product or service. To further discuss how a digital twin work and its applications, an infomercial was made by me and my members in regard to this topic. Please see the link below for the video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NBfpmGhXSs&feature=youtu.be






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evolution of Traditional to New Media

My Exposure to Traditional and New Media

Media and Information Sources